মঙ্গলবার, ১৮ এপ্রিল, ২০২৩

Plan2: Bidyan

 Hey there! This is Kazi Rifat Morshed aka Kazi vai ! It is 17 April 2023 now. I have been thinking of making an anti-procrastinating android assistant which will be effective and really helpful. I want to name it "Biddan" or "Bidwan" (বিদ্বান), the main theme is like use less phone but read more and become a বিদ্বান(=Scholar)


After procrastinating for whole life, creates frustration and throws oneself to depression. Suffering from same thing for a long time, I realized to make it happen for everyone to build a better future full of intellectuals !!!

Facebook, chatting media, scrolling really sucks as it kills valuable time as well as make us psychologically unstable. I want to make it FOSS (free and open source). I got the idea of বিদ্বান in March 2023 and planing to make it feature rich, and, additionally, got the idea of "Babar Diary" in March 2023 too !!!!!

Currently I have Bearley any knowledge of android app development but hope i will learn before graduation (inshallah/if god(Allah) wishes). Currently I have Android studi installed in my Linux powered machine 😉

I am writing this text in 17 April 2023. If I die or something else happens, it is a request to someone to complete the project. Contract with Md Sakib Mahboob or Faisal Hassan or Fatima tuz Zahara Oishowrjo to get access or a copy of my diary or notes to learn more about my ideas and plans...


Hoping to build a better future and a better Bangladesh 🇧🇩, my mother land


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Blog002: some life lessons...